I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

TRUST

Trust, it is one word everyone talks about but some people just belive its their given right since they are walking this earth that they deserve everyones trust. Well god damn then I should be the poster boy for TRUST but unfortunetly that aint real.

What is real is that their are some people in this world that you can trust and some people that you say you trust but in the back of you mind in the most darkest hidden part of your brain you are like shit I cant Trust this person with shit but since this world has become so obsessed all the superfical stuff that people have that they dont care what the Person is for the Person but more for the possesion that they have and what they dont have or what that certain person can help you do "use" for.

Aint that a Bitch cause I have found recently that I have been characterized by people that I Trusted or use to Trust that I am a easy push over can be taken for granted well if your reading this you know who you are,cause shit gets around.This isnt directed exactly at one person but a couple of people that I have heard and kinda have had the felling that they might have said but since I consider I had their Trust like they had mine, and just turned a deaf ear to eat but god, you can only hear the same thing so many time before your like damn what the hell and when you try to contact these people all you get is NOTHING, and to belive i thought these people that I could consider these people family,brothers,sisters that I would of taken a bullet for them, and I guess it is like they say it doesnt hurt when you know some is talking shit about but when you dont see it, it hurts the most, and I am not one to hold a grudge but their are some shit that you just cant let go.Well Trust has been something that I know or thought I knew people still belive in, I know that their are some people out their that are thinking is he talking about "ME" well if that thought crosses your mind then case in point were is the Trust cause if you Trust me I am one of the most loyal friends and family members out their and the Trust is their on my side.

Well I hope everyone takes a secound to see if the people that they surround themselves with are people they truely Trust or do you have not?

Well hope everyone enjoys who reads this just had to get some stuff out their.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home