I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

illness

Well for the past month i have been here at my house with a illness, that some people know about,and some dont well i think its time for everyone to know cause i have conqured this illness. The illness is Staph infection, basiclly my blood was infected.

And that if they could not control the infection from spreading from my ankle the blood could get into my brain and heart and i could DIE, death that is one thing that i know is comeing, but i have so much to live for so much to see. This has made me see life in a different light, makes me see what is truly important, that their are some people that will always be their to help you through this rought patch. I would like to thank all my friends and family members that have helped me get through some of the depressed times after doctor appointments when it just seemed that all i got was bad news. When they told me that i was goin to have a tube placed in my arm to take antibiotics through IV cause the infection was that bad that not a normal pill would suffice. I have realized that i was meant to over come this that i was meant to take this time to slow down and look at my life and see what i could change to make it better, since i have been home for a whole month and i have realized that something are not worth worrying yourself over and something and somepeople that are worth worrying about.

Well i hope that when i go on Wed that i am cleared and they take this tube out of my arm.And that i can return to what i know as normal, thanks again to my close friends and family

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home