I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Life

Wow what has happened, i have seen death,betrayl and illness spread throught my life in this past year alone, it has opened my eyes to what is real to me and what i thought was true and real, was actually fake and not worth the time it had taken away from me.

I am glad that i have gotten in touch with my good friends that are my other family, and i am also happy that i have gotten to meet new people that i have found i can have a fun and good time with.

This is has probly been one of the toughest years of my life, with work, and personal life and all that other good crap that happens once you grow up.

Well hopefully i can have more to look forward to next year. Which is going to be awsome i can tell. Well like people say you gotta keep you head up and keep moveing ahead, greatness dose not wait for anyone so dont be late. This is probly the song that best represents my mood




5

3 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

ay, gabi.

what are we to do?

11:25 PM

 
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

gabe, i love you. and wel like hopefully this year coming in brings us happiness..

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Karla said...

i have to agree with what you posted. I love the fray! and how to save a life has to be one of their best songs.

It will get better it has too.

5:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home