I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

How hard can it be......

Well that is the question i am asking myself, how hard is it to ask a girl out. Damn i am one of the most out going person some people know, I have been know to do some really crazy things and i am a blast to around. But when it comes to asking a girl out i become alittle kid that has all this shyness and my heart beats alittle faster,that i have no idea were it comes from i would like an answer to this if anybody has any idea or even had an answer. I have had my fair share of one nite stands but know i am getting tired of that, it has come time for me to find something or someone who cane settle me down.

I guess it have reached this point after alot of soul searching but i am not desperate i know that i will find the right person sooner or later hopefully sooner, Well in brighter news i am enjoying my new job alot of fun and i enjoy working with all my new co-workers. And i really like this song by Panic! At The Disco I write sins not tragedies, and thanks to the wonderful folks at you tube i have the video



its a weird video but a good song.

5

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

I like this song also.

It's not that hard just take a deep breath and do it.

What is the worse thing she can say?

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home