I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

How long has it really been

Well i has been close to a month since i had posted here and some other people that should remain name less have asked me to post so i will. My life has kinda been in a haze of confusion, i dont know what to do. and i usually could care less but it keeps comeing back to vandelizing some property that belongs to someone, but cause i am a better person i will not go their.

I am actually enjoying my job which is awsome. and is always a good thing. I enjoy most of my co-workers.

I just cant wait till xmas cause it is goin to be so much fun. when the tf5 is reunited. it will be alot of fun time, and food. well this is kinda a random post so i will leave you guys with the new jay-z video show me what you got, jay-z is one of the best rappers of all time in my opinon.



hope you enjoy maybe i will have a better things to post about later

5

2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

You can say it was me. About time you post something. You really are in love with this Jay-Z song.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Karla said...

its been so long that you need to update again.

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home