I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

R.I.P

Well today has been a long and stressful and tear filled day, because my dear viejo has passed away at the wonderful age of 92.

I was in complete shock when i got the fateful text message from Karla that he had passed, i immedietly left work and went home to meet my grandmother and karla and my other aunt elisa and her husband abner, it was the quitest i have ever heard my house.

Well everyone comes over to my house and it is just hugs kisses and tears and talking very low and quiet, but as my tio geno kept putting it we have to celebrate the good things in his life and to not remence on the bad. Well we all are going to new york to say our proper goodbye, and to wish him a safe trip to the spot that he has earned in heaven cause he worked hard and never quit.

R.I.P Juan De Jesus
July 22,2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home