I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Its Goin Down!!

For some reason i really like that song but as it says its is goin down this has to end. All of it has to end for all of our emotional and mental well being it has to end. And it will. Im too tired from what has happened today to even know what to think or to write. It is all to much its all comeing apart. ARRRRGGGHHHH, and the only thing that is saving xavier from me goin to his house and beating the living shit out of him is out of respect for mama and papa other than that its all over and nothing can save him. All i feel right know anger so i am goin to bed.

5

2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

He will get his.

I just noticed that you end your post with a 5....lol

8:38 AM

 
Blogger lonelygirl86 said...

Go Gibble well said for all of us... there is much we can say anymore.. Im so tired and drained from all this bull shit I want to be over.. And yes, beating his ass is the best way for both u and me but like Karla said he will get his.. No worries on that he will.. I'll make sure of it

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home