I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pandoras BOX

Well everyone knows the story so I wont go over it. But a certain person but one of my cousin's personal situations out their and this said person is already on none speaking or hanging out with terms and it is funny how he thinks he has a lot of dirt on us but he doesn't. LOL it makes me smile and evil little smile. But since he wants to go spreading other peoples business out their he will have to feel the rath of his and his wives pandoras box cause we have more on them than they have on us. So I guess this has escalated but we all felt that something was going to happen with this situation to make it worse. And poof their it is, I really hate it when those feelings are right. Well I always seem to find some time at nite to post know, good nite and good luck.

5

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

OMG I'm special and I'm on your cool links!

<3 <3 <3 <3

and yeah, that most def is a sucky situation-- it's like taking the wound and rubbing salt in it. :( so sorry this is happening to all.

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home