I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Communication

Wow what a week it has been I have been working for 9 days straight and I have Friday Saturday off WOOT.

But during this crazy week I have learned some new things.... From my aunt jacinta who had some good stories to tell about the good ol' days. Then we had a nice conversation in the conoco parking lot were I learned and figured some stuff out and understood why some people did certain things and I was not trying to pick on this person I was just trying to see why they reacted in such a way. And after our conversation it all made sense cause we had Communication and I understood why and for what reason it happened, and I am sorry to the people that were around me that nite I had a lot of things about work that I know don't invole any of you and am sorry I couldn't discuss and was really tired so I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings cause I care about all of you. So I can just hope that this awkwardness know between us can go away and we can be ONE. So I am off to bed cause I have to be at work sooon for my last day before two days off. Much love to the people I love and would never want to hurt cause they mean so much to me.

5

3 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

i wuv you gobble!!! i do.

3:24 PM

 
Blogger Caro said...

absolutely no hard feelings, i'm glad you said what you have to say. really.

LOVE.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Karla said...

Nothing but love for you. No hard feelings.

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home