I am a guy who has a good sense of humor and like to hang out and talk to new and interesting people.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Reflection:Long Day at Work

Well iam feeling alot better than i was last time i had the oppertunity to post a blog. Well this day at work was one "REALLY" long day it seemed like it would never end and so buisness was slow so we had a lot of sitdown time as we call it.
Then i started to think about some random stuff. First off i thought about how i can become a musician. Well look at it i can make a song about some type of gasoline and then i will be a hit world wide or i can just repetdelly say my name over like so: Who it is Gobble Who this is Gobble and have some type of beat go along cause that is how Mike Jones did it and know we all love him. Then it hit me i can probly make a song about produce but i couldnt get it to ryhm,so i stoped.
Then i started to think about women or females in general i dont know why but i just did, well i guess it is normal for me to think about females but yeah what ever let me get back to the point. I have come up with this phillosophy that females when they go out have two modes. Mode 1: This is the mode that they get ready and look nice but they have their mind set on just hanging out and realxing and maybe flurting with a guy or two but they dont have the mind set that they want to go home with that said person. This is what most girls do when they go out with their fellow girls and i think this is because they dont want to get their other girls angry cause you know how girls can get and then they dont want to get into group fued. I dont mean to be steriotypical but some girls get jelious when other girls are pulling in people from the oppiste gender or what ever prefference they may have. Mode 2: This mode is the mode that most guys hope to see from girls when they go out to the club or to a Party. Dont get offended ladys.This is the mode when the girl has her mind "SET" on going home with some else than with the people that they came with. This i have heard around the internet and in public that women think more about doing the deed sub-counsiouly than men do that is the only differnce between the male and the female thought process. Men think of it more in their frontal thought process, and we are more up front about it. So yea that is what i had been doin all day thinking how i can become a musician and then how women can have two modes. I know i may get some very angry comments from this but hey this is what i think to be true and maybe get me some more insite. Well since i only have about 16 years ill take the first two years of life off cause i couldnt even speak straight. Well i guess i will see what i think about at work tomorrow cause it will probly be slow but i hope not, cause time gose by really slow when you are just sitting in an office and doing nothing. Thanks for tunining into this episode of the HITCH DOCTOR.
One cool thing i found was that accronym thing thanks caro.That is exactlly me!!!
GGoofy
AAmorous
BBubbly
EExciting

6 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Hmmm...interesting stuff, about the modes. I know a friend that actually does go into mode 2, while I, being the angel that I am, and always in mode 1. LOL, no seriously, I have never gone out with my mind set on going home with someone. I actually have to come home, because I hate sleeping in even my girl friends homes. I just love my bed I guess. But, at the same time, my roommate goes out and brings an overnight bag with her everytime we go out. Interesting huh?

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Karla said...

haha hitch doctor? you wish. LOL...gobble you need a hobbie.

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

yeah i do so what.

8:02 PM

 
Blogger Caro said...

gobble, you're crazy.

update.

maybe osmething about la princesa?

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Karla said...

*cough* UPDATE *cough*

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home